with Charlene Cappellini
Tuesdays 11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m. September 8, 15, 22 (3 classes). This class costs $36.00 or $12 per class if you prepay; drop-ins pay $15.
Restorative Yoga offers a way for you—no matter what your physical ability—to experience postures that gently open the body and release even long-held tensions. During class you are carefully guided into postures, fully supported with props, in a way to create the physiological conditions that promote deep relaxation.
If you are
- feeling weak, fatigued or stressed from your daily routines
- facing, experiencing, or recovering from a major life event, such as
- the death of a loved one;
- a change of job or residence;
- a divorce, or other loss; or
- ill or recovering from an illness or injury
then Restorative Yoga can be very beneficial for you. Each restorative sequence will lengthen the spine, stimulate and soothe the organs, and nurture the nervous system.
To learn more about restorative yoga please check out this site: http://www.restorativeyogateachers.com/